Student Consumer Information
- Athletic Graduation Rates
- Notice of Availability of Institutional Information
- Campus Crime Report
- Campus Fire Safety Report
- Equity in Athletics
- Freshman Graduation Rates
- Freshman Retention Rates
- General Institutional Information
- Harassment & Discrimination Policy
- Health & Safety
- Student Body Profiles
- Student Financial Assistance
- Student Outcomes
- Teacher Preparation
- Voter Registration
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) is a component of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008), which requires all colleges and universities to disclose information related to varsity athletic programs.
Rocky Mountain College annually complies with the requirements of the EADA by making available to the College community information about athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses for each of our varsity athletic programs.
The U.S. Department of Education maintains EADA information for all institutions of higher learning on their searchable database/website at: www.ope.ed.gov.