Our vision is to excel as a center of health care education dedicated to providing medical services to the underserved and rural populations of this intermountain region.
The mission of the Rocky Mountain College Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program (MPAS) is to educate primary care providers who embody a combination of academic talents of evidence-based medicine, clinical skills, and professionalism while providing compassionate health care services, particularly to those in rural and underserved areas of this region. Our graduates distinguish themselves through an emphasis on patient safety and quality improvement.
The PA Program aims to provide a high quality medical education experience that will challenge you to:
- Develop core medical knowledge;
- Practice safe, cost-effective medicine;
- Develop valuable observational skills, as well as technical abilities;
- Attain fluency in the language of medicine;
- Master electronic information literacy and technology; and
- Become analytic thinkers dedicated to lifelong learning.