- Degree Options
- Academic Requirements
- Additional Scholarships
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Plans
- Learning Outcomes
- Program Requirements
- Student/Alumni Achievements
- Why RMC?
Is that bottleneck really cutting back on profits? Should we further develop a product? How much would it cost to add another product line?
Managerial accounting is becoming more and more important in the business world as companies consider these questions and others like them. Managerial accounting is about being able to provide accounting information in a manner that makes it easier for management inside a company to make decisions and really see how their company is functioning. A managerial accounting degree from RMC that gives you the inside edge - one taught by professors who are dedicated to teaching rather than research - deserves a closer look.
Our managerial accounting program is different from others because it has a liberal arts foundation. This assures that every student not only masters the area of their concentration, but also becomes skilled in leadership, communication, and reasoning. In addition, all accounting students undertake an internship that provides actual job experience in the field. Our students have interned in top accounting firms, on the U.S. Senate Finance Committee, in health care, in banks, and retail businesses. Often these internships have led to employment upon graduation.
In fact, the accounting program enjoys a post-graduation placement rate of nearly 100 percent. Students who elect not to take positions following graduation successfully pursue advanced degrees, such as a master's of accountancy or a master's of business administration.
- BSA 201 - Principles of Accounting I
- BSA 202 - Principles of Accounting II
- ECO 201 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- MAT 210 - Probability and Statistics
- BSA 311 - Principles of Finance
- BSA 320 - Management Information Systems
- BSA 321 - Principles of Management
- BSA 324 - Taxation for Managers
- BSA 351 - Financial Reporting I
- BSA 352 - Financial Reporting II
- BSA 371 - Managerial Accounting
- BSA 422 - Production and Operations Management
- BSA 450 - Internship