- FAA Ruling for Airline Pilots
- SkyWest Airlines Bridge Program
- Horizon Air Pilot Development Program
- Announcements and Events
- Degree Options
- Learning Outcomes and Assessment
- Program History
- What to Bring
- Why RMC?
- FAA Ruline for Airline Pilots
- Academic Requirements
- Applications & Admissions
- Department Description
- Dispatcher Certification/Minor
- Flight Instruction Labs
- Flight Operations
- Flight Simulation
- Flight Team
- Four-Year Pledge
- Industry Advisory Committee
- Internships Placement
- Medical Certificates
- Military Veterans & Careers
- Open House
- Required Courses
- Why Minor In Aeronautical Science?
- Why Minor In Unmanned Aerial Systems?
- Current Students
- Alumni Profiles
- Aviation Facebook Profile
- Videos of RMC Pilots
What to Bring
Required items to bring to RMC before your first flight:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (typically an original birth certificate or current passport). We won't keep it, but it is a government requirement for us to see it.
- Your own headset. We recommend you spend under $300 – try sportys.com or other aviation websites. We don't recommend a particular brand, just don't spend lots of money.
- FAA medical certificate – see the FAA website to find a doctor. You must get either a Class I or Class II physical. Don't get a Class III.
- An iPad mini. It must be mini size and it must be Apple brand. You'll buy a subscription service for about $100 that will give you all charts, maps, regulations, and RMC procedures. We truly are paperless in the cockpit. You do not need to get 3G capability. Only do that if you want it for personal reasons. Basic Wi-Fi is all you need.
The dress code when you are at Flight Operations for any training is long pants, a collared shirt, and close-toed shoes. Jeans are ok, but we want you to look professional.