Anthony R. Piltz
Professor of Business Administration and Economics
M.Acc. Truman State University
C.M.A., C.P.A., C.F.M.
Office: Morledge-Kimball Hall 311
Named outstanding teacher for six of the 18 years he has taught accounting, Anthony Piltz maintains a rigorous schedule as an administrator while teaching managerial accounting and operations management. He is a certified public accountant, certified management accountant, and certified in financial management. Professor Piltz is a Jonah, or expert in the Theory of Constraints Thinking Process. He has worked at Rocky Mountain College since 1990.
- BSA 311: Principles of Finance
- BSA 321: Taxation for Managers
- BSA 351: Financial Reporting I
- BSA 352: Financial Reporting II
- BSA 371: Managerial Accounting
- BSA 422: Production and Operations Management
- BSA 507: Taxation of Individuals
- BSA 553: Financial Reporting III
- BSA 608: Taxation of Partnerships, Corporations, Estates, and Trusts