Assistant Professor of Education
B.S. Cornell University
M.S. Syracuse University
Office: Tyler Hall 103
Personal Websites: www.sailkids.com & www.d1hockey.com
Mark Damico began teaching at Rocky Mountain College in 2008 as part of the education department with the goal of helping new teachers discover ways to be innovative, effective, and excellent classroom leaders and teachers.
Professor Damico has traveled extensively, taught in an international school in eastern Europe, sailed the Atlantic coast, and raced yachts in numerous offshore regattas. Outside of the classroom, he teaches sailing on his J/80 sailboat, coaches ice hockey, and writes about college hockey on his website. Professor Damico is a proud lifelong learner who tries to use and share his experiences in the classroom to help others expand the way in which they think about teaching and learning.
- EDC 202: Foundations of Education
- EDC 349: Methods and Materials – Teaching Mathematics in the Elementary School
- EDC 355: Methods and Materials – Teaching Social Studies in the Elementary School
- EDC 356: Methods and Materials – Teaching Science in the Elementary School
- EDC 360: Children's Literature
- EDC 370: Student Health and Safety
- EDC 376: Writing Process for K-12 Students
- Student Teaching Seminar