- • FERPA
- Academic Integrity
- General Course Information
- Registration Basics
- Student Portal
- • Student Information
Office of Student Records
The mission of the Office of Student Records at Rocky Mountain College is to create, maintain, certify, and protect College records of courses, degrees, and students.
The Office of Student Records emphasizes:
- Accuracy – to maintain exceptional quality in our records keeping and processes;
- Integrity – to demand responsibility, confidentiality, and honesty in our work;
- Customer service – to help all people in a timely and friendly way;
- Communication – to share expertise and listen to faculty, staff, and students; and
- Teamwork – to foster a collaborative work environment and coordinate the intricacies of the College's mission.