The Office of International Programs promotes intercultural understanding in the diverse learning community at Rocky Mountain College. Students come from all over the United States and the world to study at RMC because we focus on development, both academic and personal.
International Student and Scholar Services
The Office of International Programs works closely with all administrative offices and academic departments to provide comprehensive assistance to students and visiting scholars. Scholars interested in teaching or conducting research while at RMC should contact the director of international programs for more information.
- Upon acceptance, you will be sent an acceptance letter, a government document to obtain the appropriate visa, additional information about applying for the visa, as well as advice to help you prepare your future at RMC.
- After you confirm your enrollment, you and an advisor will work to register you for classes.
- When you arrive, we will pick you up at the airport any time of day or night.
- You will receive academic and cultural orientation, as well as:
- Assistance with immigration regulations;
- Help with bank accounts, medical insurance, employment opportunities;
- Support all along the way;
- Anything else an international student may need.
The Office of International Programs provides advice and assistance to students who would like an educational adventure outside of the U.S. RMC has partnerships with schools in several countries, such as Japan, Jordan, Sweden and the U.K. and we’re a member of International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), which provides semester and year programs across the world. Take a look.
Would you like to know more?
Contact Amber West Martin by phone at 406.657.1107 or e-mail email@example.com.