Transfer Credit Equivalencies
Rocky Mountain College welcomes applications from all transfer students. The links below define the transfer equivalencies for RMC's general education requirements for colleges that many of our transfer students have attended. Please do not consider this an all-inclusive list. If the college you are attending is not listed below, an equivalency evaluation will be performed after you apply and we receive your transcripts. For further information regarding transfer equivalencies, please contact Shannon Ryan.
RMC is a transfer-friendly school, regularly accepted coursework with a grade of "D-" or better from accredited institutions. Transfer students interested in applying should contact our transfer coordinator for a transcript analysis to learn how your credits will fit into a graduation plan.
- Casper College – Casper, Wyo.
- Flathead Valley Community College – Flathead, Mont.
- Green River Community College – Auburn, Wash.
- Helena College of the University of Montana – Helena, Mont.
- Little Bighorn College – Crow Agency, Mont.
- Miles Community College – Miles City, Mont.
- Montana State University - Billings, Mont.
- Montana State University - Bozeman, Mont.
- Northwest College – Powell, Wyo.
- Sweet Briar College – Sweet Briar, Va.
- University of Montana – Missoula, Mont.
- University of Montana Western – Dillon, Mont.