I am excited to learn of your interest in Rocky Mountain College. As the transfer coordinator, I am committed to helping each and every student discover all that Rocky Mountain College has to offer. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Transfer Application Procedure:
- Apply to Rocky Mountain College (our application fee is currently waived)
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Submit high school transcripts and test results (only if you have completed less than 27 transferable college-level credits*)
If you have access to unofficial copies of your transcript, you can fax (406.657.1189) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) them to me to expedite the acceptance process; however, your final official transcripts and test scores (if applicable) must be on file before you start classes.
*Transferable credits are classified as courses over a 100-level (no prep classes) in which you have earned a grade of "D-" or better from an accredited institution.
2013-2014 Transfer Student Merit Scholarship
|Trustee Scholarship:||3.50 - 4.00 GPA||$11,000/year|
|Presidential Scholarship:||3.00 - 3.49 GPA||$10,000/year|
|Dean's Award:||2.50 - 2.99 GPA||$ 7,000/year|
|RMC Grant:||2.00 - 2.49 GPA||$ 5,000/year|
Merit based scholarships are offered to all transfer students based on grade point average of previous college work. Scholarships apply to those students working toward their first bachelor's degree.
If you have less than 27 transferable credits your merit scholarship will be calculated using your high school GPA and ACT/SAT test score, follow this link to calculate an estimated award.
- June 7, 2013 - Transfer Campus Visit Day
- June 14, 2013 - Registration Event
- August 22, 2013 - Orientation
- August 26, 2013 - Classes Begin