Our goal is to make the admission process fast and simple for you. Your first step as a prospective student is to submit an application. To learn what other information is required from you, follow the link that most accurately describes you. Keep in mind, it is in your best interest to apply early.
- You should apply as a first-year student if you are a first-time college student;
- You should apply as a high school student if you are a current junior or senior who would like to take classes for credit while finishing high school;
- You should apply as a transfer student if you have attended another institution;
- You should apply as an international student if you are not a United States citizen;
- You should apply as a nontraditional student if you have been out of high school for five years or longer and have not completed any previous college credit.