Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for $5,000 per semester room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
- RMC provides a partial room and board grant for students who live on campus and submit a FAFSA before April 1 yearly
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year - $300 per month
- 2nd year - $350 per month
- 3rd year - $450 per month
- 4th year - $500 per month
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (3rd and 4th years).
To learn more about ROTC scholarships and what your obligations would be please visit ARMY ROTC.
Apply for scholarships from ROTC
If you wish to apply for an Army ROTC scholarship, you first will need to create a MY GOARMY account.
Once you create an account, you will be sent to the MY GOARMY Log In page. Once you can successfully login to MY GOARMY, you can use your newly created account information to login to the scholarship application site.