- All Americans
- Athletic Calendar
- Men's Athletics
- Women's Athletics
- Athletic Department Staff
- Camps & Conferences
- Forms for Athletes
- Fortin Fitness Center
- Athletic Association
- Hall of Fame
- Live Games
- Military Appreciation Games
- Prospective Athletes
- Prospective Football Athletes
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student Athlete Features
The RMC CLara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame
2016 Induction September 9-10, 2016 (see schedule below) - Get your tickets now!
Rocky Mountain College Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame
Each year, Rocky Mountain College inducts outstanding student athletes, achievers, and friends of the athletic program into the prestigious Rocky Mountain College Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame. Inductees are honored at the annual Athletic Hall of Fame banquet. This banquet is an important time for the Offices of Alumni Relations and Athletics to commemorate deserving leaders for their efforts and contributions to Rocky Mountain College athletics.
2016 Hall of Fame Induction - September 9-10
It is with great honor that Rocky Mountain College will be inducting five individuals and two championship teams into the Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame during Hall of Fame Weekend, September 9 - 10, 2016.
The inductees are: Paul Barta (RMC graduate, 1978), basketball, track, and cross country; Robert Fisher (RMC 1994), football; Spencer Fisher (RMC 2002), football; Hailey Pearce (RMC 2008), volleyball; Joe White (RMC 1971); the 1964 baseball team; and the 1987-88 women’s basketball team.
Please join us on September 9 - 10, 2016, as we honor these men and women! You can register online for the Hall of Fame activities, or contact our business office at 406.657.1012 to make a payment over the phone. If you have any questions, contact the athletic department at 406.657.1133 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, September 9, 2016
- 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. Hall of Fame Induction Banquet and Induction Ceremony. The event will take place at the Radisson Hotel Billings, located at 5500 Midland Road.
- We have a block of rooms reserved for anyone who needs a place to stay. Call (406) 248-7701 and refer to: Rocky Mountain College Hall of Fame. The rate is $89.95.
- Tickets are $50 per person and include admission to the banquet and ceremony, the Hall of Fame tailgate area, and one ticket to Saturday’s Battlin’ Bears vs. Carroll College football game. Children under the age of 8 are free. The $5 cost per parking spot in the tailgate lot is not included.
Saturday, September 10, 2016
- 10:00 a.m. Tailgate at the Alumni tailgate tent located on the north side of the Tech parking lot.
- 1:00 p.m. Kickoff. The new inductees, along with current members of the Hall of Fame who are in attendance, will be introduced during a special ceremony at halftime of the football game.
How to Submit a Nomination
The deadline to submit a nominee or team for Hall of Fame is April 13
, with the induction ceremony/banquet set for Hall of Fame weekend, Sept. 9 & 10.The criteria for consideration and nomination form are both available online at www.rocky.edu/athletics or by contacting Rocky athletic director Bruce Parker at email@example.com or by calling 406.657.1124.
The categories for consideration include RMC studentathletes, teams, coaches and athletic directors as well as alumnus who have made major contributions in the field of athletics at either the high school, college or professionals levels. Student athletes and teams must wait 10 years after their final season to be eligible, while coaches and athletes directors have a five-year waiting period. There is no time requirement for individuals who have made major contributions elsewhere.
In addition to the Hall of Fame recognition, the annual "Bill Woolston Distinguished Service Award" is presented to a person who has significantly contributed to Rocky athletics either monetarily or through service to the school’s athletic program.
The school’s Hall of Fame board will review the Hall of Fame and Outstanding Contributor nominees and make its selections beginning April 15. Inductees, teams and the outstanding contributor will be notified by May 1. There will be a maximum of three individual inductees annually, excluding team inductions.
Teams selected to the Hall of Fame will also be included in the school’s Ring of Honor. To submit online fill out the nomination form.