Fortin Fitness Center
The Fortin Fitness Center is located in the lower level of the Fortin Education Center. RMC students, faculty, and staff have access to two weight rooms, a cardio training room, two gymnasiums, and a 25-yard swimming pool. In addition, the Fitness Center offers a wide variety of classes and regularly scheduled work-out programs that are offered free to our students and faculty.
Members of the Billings community can also take advantage of the Fitness Center by joining Club Rocky.
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Free weight room
- Heated pool (25 yard indoor)
- Walking/running track (indoor) 11 laps = 1 mile
- Racquetball and Squash courts
- Aerobics (air-conditioned dance room)
- Gymnasiums (large and small) – limited availability during school season
- Hot tub (pool deck)
- Dry saunas (in men's and women's locker rooms)
Club Rocky Membership
- 3 months: $100 single, $142 family
- 6 months: $170 single, $245 family
- 12 months: $300 single, $445 family
- Alumni: 20%
- Seniors (55 and up): 10%
- Hospital employees: 10%
- School teachers: 10%
- Civil servants (firefighters, police, EMT): 10%
- RMC employees must show valid employee ID
- First-time members 10% off
- Only one discount per membership
Upon arrival, present your membership card at the front desk and sign in.
Day pass - $5.00
Free parking passes with membership are available at front desk.
Birthday Parties & Groups
Birthday parties and other party groups can enjoy the Rocky Mountain College swim facilities. Please contact our office (406.657.1035) if you would like to plan an event for your family or organization.