Work Study at Rocky Mountain College

The work study program is a great opportunity to earn additional money for your education. It is also a valuable way to gain career skills and experience. Student employment requires a commitment and involvement that is valued by faculty, staff, and students. This work experience establishes a foundation upon which future job endeavors can be built.

A great many of our students qualify for and participate in the program, making work study positions competitive. Students are not guaranteed a work study position. Your financial aid award indicates your eligibility for the work study program. It is up to each student to seek, apply for, and secure a work study position. The program provides both on-campus and off-campus opportunities. To qualify for the off-campus opportunities, you must be eligible for the Federal Work Study Program. Off-campus positions are with non-profit and government agencies that provide students a chance to reach beyond the RMC community. Participating agencies include elementary schools, Girl Scouts, the local animal shelter, Habitat for Humanity, and many more. The Office of Community Service assists eligible students interested in securing jobs that benefit the community.

Students must read and accept the RMC Student Employment Policy to participate in the work study program. Consult the Student Work Study Process Guide for more information about getting approval.

New Time Clock System

To better serve you, Rocky Mountain College is transitioning to a new work study and time clock platform. We appreciate your continued patience as we work toward the completion of the new system.

To further assist you in finding work study opportunities, please follow these four easy steps:

  1. View a current listing of available work study opportunities at RMC CareerLink.
  2. Verify your work study eligibility by stopping by the Office of Financial Aid.
  3. Contact the work study supervisor for the position you are interested in.
  4. Visit Human Resources on the main level of Eaton Hall. Please bring your original Social Security card (a photocopy will not be accepted) and driver's license (or a U.S. passport works all by itself). International students: please stop by Human Resources for a list of approved documents. If you would like to have your paychecks directly deposited into your bank account, please bring a blank check with you.