Office of Student Life
The student life programs at Rocky Mountain College enhance the College's educational offerings by assisting students with co-curricular matters and positively contributing to their growth and development beyond the classroom.
Specifically, the student life departments and programs will:
- Positively contribute to students' academic success;
- Encourage healthy lifestyle decisions;
- Assist students to access campus and community resources;
- Help students to develop positive connections and campus relationships;
- Ensure students understand campus culture and expectations; and
- Provide a safe and healthy learning environment.
The student life division believes student involvement is an essential factor in the development of campus policies, procedures, activities, and events. Through participation, students gain the greatest benefit from their educational experiences.