International Week - March 19-23, 2018
This year's theme is "Peace."
In addition, this year we are announcing a student art contest. The winner will receive a $300 stipend and have their submission published in all 2018 International Week promotions.
Criteria for submissions:
- Must include this year’s theme of Peace
- Must have an international flair
- Minimal dimensions of 18 x 24
- Must be able to be manipulated and duplicated, meaning, must be able to be sized to fit various promotional medium
- Open only to current RMC students in good standing
- Cannot include obscene images nor language
- Due by 5 p.m. Thursday, February 15 (late submissions will not be considered)
- All submissions are to be turned in to the RMC Mail Room in the Student Center.
- To enter the contest, please fill out our Entry Form, print a hard copy of the form before hitting the "submit" button and submit it with your artwork
All submissions will be screened by an RMC student/staff panel. The selected semi-finalists will be on display in the Student Center February 19-21 for a student body jury. The winner will be announced Friday, February 23.
For more information, please contact:Amber West-Martin, Director of International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Mouser, Coordinator of Student Activities, email@example.com