Ordering a Replacement Diploma

Official diplomas are awarded upon completion of all degree requirements at Rocky Mountain College. Individuals who wish to order replacement copies of previously awarded diplomas may do so by submitting a written, signed request to the Office of Student Records.

The charge for a replacement diploma is $35. Payment can be made by check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover; if paying by credit card, include the card's number and expiration date.

Other Diploma Services

A financial hold on a student's record will prevent processing a diploma order for that student. Please contact student accounts to bring your account up to date.

Replacement diplomas will reflect the date in which the degree was awarded; however, it will include the signatures of the current officers of the College.

All name changes submitted wit diploma requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation. If the change of name is due to marriage, a certified copy of the marriage license is required. Certified copies of court-ordered name changes are acceptable. Legal name change requests due to divorce must be sent with a certified copy of the divorce decree that reinstates the maiden name. Signed name change requests will be processed and documentation returned to the sender. Name changes will be reflected on the student's permanent record and on the reissued diploma.

Those graduates requesting diplomas for employment purposes overseas may need to investigate what authentication may be required by the country where the diploma will be presented.

Diplomas may be sent overnight at your expense; our office uses Federal Express, and those fees will be billed to your credit card.