Confidential Contact Person Form

All students living on campus in a residence hall have the option to register a confidential contact person to be notified in the case that the student is determined missing. Only authorized Rocky Mountain College officials and law enforcement officials will have access to this information. This form will be filed in the Office of the Vice President for Student Life to be used in case of emergency only.

Please fill out the form here:


Residence Life
Bair Family Student Center 117