Off-Campus Housing Exemption Request Form

Rocky Mountain College requires that all students live on campus during their freshman and sophomore academic years. Students must have successfully completed 60 credits at the start of the semester to be considered junior class standing.

To be considered to live off-campus during your freshman and/or sophomore academic year(s), please fill out this online form with required documentation to the Office of Residence Life located in the Bair Family Student Center. 

Submission of this form does not guarantee an off-campus housing exemption. Incomplete forms and supportive documentation will result in a denied request. Students who have applied and/or been assigned housing must complete the Contract Cancellation Request Form to be considered to live off campus during their freshman and sophomore academic years.

All meal plan change requests must be submitted online through the Meal Plan Change Request Form.


Residence Life
Bair Family Student Center 117