Applying For Housing

Students are required to live on campus for their freshmen and sophomore academic years (60 credits at the start of the semester is required to be considered a junior). This policy supports Rocky Mountain College’s philosophy that academic and social success can be better achieved by living on campus and is the result of institutional and national research.

Residence halls work on a first-come, first-serve basis, so the earlier you make your new student deposit and submit your Housing and Meal Plan Contract Agreement Form, the more likely you are to receive your top-choice room selection. 

You will receive notification of your room type and roommate information in July. The residence life staff works hard to ensure you receive the best possible match on your roommate/s. The staff reviews your housing forms and discuss each student individually until the best match is found.

The Rocky Mountain College Office Residence Life can’t wait to have you on campus.

Dining on Campus

Rocky Mountain College requires that all students living in Widenhouse Hall or Anderson Hall to have either a Carte Blanche Meal Plan or a 10-Meal Plan. Students living in Rimview Hall, Jorgenson Hall, and off campus are welcome to purchase a meal plan; however, it is not required. 

The dining room has many features, including the My Zone Allergy Free area, which caters to guests with peanut, tree nut, and gluten allergies. Students with special dietary needs should see the Campus Dining Manager to ensure your needs are met.

View more information on the dining services and meal plans.


Residence Life
Bair Family Student Center 117